NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
- This policy covers how allaboutshooting.com treats personal information that allaboutshooting.com collects and receives, including information related to your past use of allaboutshooting.com products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that allaboutshooting.com does not own or control, or to people that allaboutshooting.com does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- allaboutshooting.com collects personal information when you register with allaboutshooting.com, when you order allaboutshooting.com products or services, when you visit allaboutshooting.com pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. allaboutshooting.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, address, email address, phone number and birth date. Once you register with allaboutshooting.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- allaboutshooting.com collects information about your transactions with us.
- allaboutshooting.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, allaboutshooting.com cookie information, and the page you request.
- allaboutshooting.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- allaboutshooting.com, in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) of 1998, provides notice to parents of children under 13 that this site is not designed to do business with children.
- In order to do business on this site you must hold a valid credit card. Based on this assumption, we do not anticipate requiring any of the limitations to Account Creation information provided as being provided by a child. We are aware that, unfortunately, a child may create an account and provide their information. However, since we do not share that information, the information stays on our servers only. If a parent has found that a child has created an account, they can contact us via our Contact Us page and request that the account be removed from the system. After we verify that the account was created by a child, the account will be deactivated.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- allaboutshooting.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with allaboutshooting.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help allaboutshooting.com communicate with you about offers from allaboutshooting.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- allaboutshooting.com may set and access allaboutshooting.com cookies on your computer.
- allaboutshooting.com lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to allaboutshooting.com's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your allaboutshooting.com Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to allaboutshooting.com, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the allaboutshooting.com Newsletter, that are considered part of your allaboutshooting.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your allaboutshooting.com account by contacting us.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- allaboutshooting.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your allaboutshooting.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at (765) 449-0672.