Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic Review
- Absolute co-witness with iron sights (with the supplied...
- Features 2 MOA red dot for accurate target engagement
- Includes front and rear plastic flip cap lens covers
- Features 10 brightness settings including one extra bright...
- Up to 30,000 hours (over 3 years) of constant operation from...
The Aimpoint PRO Patrol Riflescope incorporates features to maximize the sight’s performance. The Aimpoint PRO’s front lens was constructed with a special coating, which allows the rifle sight to be used with all types of night vision devices.
The rifle sight’s modular mount includes a removable spacer that indexes the sight at the optimal height for co-witness with the standard iron sights on AR15/M16/M4 carbine-style guns. This spacer can be removed if desired to enable the use of the sight on police shotguns or sub-machine guns.
The QRP2 mount for the PRO Optic also incorporates a torque-limiting twist knob that provides the optimal level of pressure on the rail while completely eliminating the possibility of over-tightening. Both the PRO Optic’s front and rear lenses are recessed within the sight body to provide protection against impact damage, scratches and fingerprints.
Flip covers are included to further protect the lenses, and a transparent rear lens cover is utilized allowing the user to engage a target with the lens covers closed in an emergency situation. A two Minute of Angle red dot is utilized to allow maximum accuracy at all distances and under all environmental conditions.
Unique features for the Aimpoint PRO Patrol Riflescope
• Always ready – always on. Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery
• 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances
• In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy
• Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes.
• Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with
Aimpoint 3X Magnifier and Concealed Engagement unit.
• Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world conditions and waterproof to 150 feet.
• Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in anti-reflection device (ARD).
• Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean.
• Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with both covers closed in an emergency.
• Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces.
• Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles.
• Removable spacer. Remove for use on shotguns and sub-guns.
• QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount. Will not deform your rail like many other mounts.
• Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage, fingerprints and scratches.
Applications for the Aimpoint PRO Patrol Riflescope include: Law Enforcement carbines, rifles, shotguns and sub-machine guns
Is the Aimpoint Pro worth it?
Aimpoint pro is an excellent optic and well worth the money .
What battery does the Aimpoint PRO use?
One 3V Lithium battery, type 2L76 or DL1/3N. Battery Life in Hours: 30 000 (over 3 years of continuous use)
Is the Aimpoint PRO night vision compatible?
he innovative band-pass coating on the front lens ensures that the Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic Pro is compatible with night vision devices of all generations.
How long do Aimpoint batteries last?
Aimpoint has developed the ACET battery technology which means that the sights can last nearly 50,000 hours.