- RANGER CREW 570-4 - Polaris Pursuit®Camo
- MSRP Starting at $12,499.00 with ESP
- Get More Done on the Hunt or Around the Property
- Most powerfull 44 HP ProStar® EFI engine in its class
- Adjustable Suspension Travel and Refined Cab Comfort, Including Lock & Ride®
- Pro Fit Accessory Integration
- THE PROSTAR® ENGINE ADVANTAGE - The RANGER 570 ProStar® engine is purpose built, tuned and designed alongside the vehicle – resulting in an optimal balance of smooth, reliable power. The ProStar® 570 engine was developed with the ultimate combination of high power density, excellent fuel efficiency and ease of maintenance.
- CLASS-LEADING TOWING AND PAYLOAD - Now with 20% more towing capacity (1,500 lbs.) and standard 2” receiver, the RANGER 570 allows you to tackle the toughest jobs with confidence. Additionally, a 1,250 lbs. payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can tote up to 500 lbs. of materials.
- ON-DEMAND TRUE ALL-WHEEL DRIVE - With the Polaris true AWD advantage, all four wheels engage automatically when your vehicle needs more forward traction and reverts back to 2WD when it doesn’t. When in 2WD, the VersaTrac Turf Mode switch unlocks the rear differential for easier, tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
- RANGER WORKS ON YOUR SCHEDULE - RANGER doesn't stop working when the sun goes down, and is there for you before it rises. RANGER 570 features 50W headlights versus 37.5W for the competitors and our LED rear lights out shine the others too.
- ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT - We designed RANGER 570 with an ideal seat height combined with wide foot clearance for easy entry and exit. Plus, experience updated bench seats engineered for all-day riding comfort and standard tilt steering wheel adjustment!
- SMOOTH RIDING SUSPENSION - To ensure a smooth ride, RANGER 570 features a full 9” (22.9 cm) of suspension travel up front and 10” (25.4 cm) of Independent Rear Suspension travel – an increase to all wheels. This is 25% more than the closest competitor in the class.
- NIMBLE HANDLING - For nimble handling and a tight turning radius, RANGER 570 features an ideal 73” (185 cm) wheelbase paired with a full 10 inches (25.4 cm) of ground clearance.
- DESIGNED FOR EASY MAINTENANCE - RANGER is engineered to make maintenance quick and straightforward in your garage with easy to access service points for the oil filter, dipstick & drain plug. The Polaris Engineered™ PS-4 Extreme Duty and PS-4 Oil Change Kits are engineered to offer the right protection for your engine, the right amount of oil and the right filter to get the job done fast so you can get back to riding.
- LOCK & RIDE® PRO-FIT ADVANTAGE - Welcome to the new standard in accessory integration. Polaris-exclusive Lock & Ride® Pro-Fit cab systems offer unparalleled fit & finish, durability, and quality. The highly modular system enables you to customize your cab to your needs. From premium automotive glass tip-out windshields, to economical canvas doors, and durable steel roofs, Lock & Ride® Pro-Fit cab components attach easily to the purpose-built chassis, allowing for simple installation and removal.
- FULL LINE OF POLARIS ENGINEERED ACCESSORIES™ - Make your RANGER even better with Polaris Engineered Accessories™. With more than 350 accessories available, and Polaris-exclusive technology like Lock & Ride®, you can feel confident that Polaris Engineered Accessories™ will improve your ride, from the back yard to the deep woods.
I thought I'd let you read the "propaganda" before discussing my "Product Test" of the Polaris Ranger Crew 570-4. We, my son and I, have been giving it a real workout on some hilly land in South Carolina, just south of where we live. We have not babied it at all, and many times it's had 4 riders and its bed full of tools, etc. A good bit of this land requires the use of 4WD.
Originally, the Ranger had manual steering but we soon took it back to the dealer for installation of power steering. That option was not available from the factory on this model but I would certainly recommend it for anyone looking at one of these vehicles. It adds about $1000.00 to the purchase price but it's money well spent.
This is one good looking and one powerful vehicle! It takes hills with ease and no strain, even heavily loaded. It's also very quick in 2WD on flat surfaces, so you can really cover some ground.
The Ranger has many options available. We chose to have a top installed, and after watching one put on, I do not recommend taking it off for any reason. A windshield is another option that makes sense, there are several different ones and all are easy to put on and take off. Since vehicles can set for times without being driven (not this one) it's a good idea to purchase a battery tender and to add fuel stabilizer to the tank if you use gasoline with alcohol added.
The ride is good, especially in the front seats. We have no complaints whatsoever, especially considering the territory we've been covering. The gas tank holds 9 gallons and is more than adequate for all around use.
I know that we need to equip the Ranger with some "fix-a-flat" and maybe a spare tire and jack. I would not like to be caught in some places we've been with a flat tire.
I should note that this is a long vehicle. You'll need at least a 10' wide and 12' long trailer to tow it. Be sure to check the towing capacity of your vehicle and take into account the height of the Ranger when it's on your trailer, if you plan to store them together.
My overall impression after this time is very favorable. If you're looking for a 4WD off-road vehicle, the Polaris brand would be one that I'd check. http://www.polaris.com/en-us