COLUMBUS, Georgia, – Thompson Center's Bone Collector is now offered in a two Realtree EDGE camo configurations, including one fully decked out in Realtree Edge and one featuring a Realtree Edge stock and black Weather Shield finish.
The Triumph Bone Collector Muzzleloader features an assortment of T/C’s impressive modern enhancements, including the Speed Breech XT breech plug, Flex-Tech recoil-reducing stock, an ultra-light frame made from aircraft-grade aluminum and the ability to fire 150-grain magnum charges of black powder or equivalent black powder substitute.
Features at a glance:
- Speed Breech XT® -- The Speed Breech XT is as simple as it gets. No tools necessary—just turn 90 degrees and it’s out.
- Fluted Weather Shield Barrel -- The fluted barrel increases the firearm’s accuracy by increasing the stiffness of the barrel and increasing the barrel’s cooling rate. The Weather Shield coating is 50 times more corrosion resistant than stainless steel alone.
- FlexTech Recoil Reduction System -- What’s behind the Bone Collector’s FlexTech recoil reduction system that absorbs harmful vibration, weakening shooter performance and potentially damaging scopes? Four synthetic recoil arches create a crush zone that allows the stock to compress during the recoil process.
- LimbSaver Recoil Pad -- The LimbSaver® recoil pad has dual compression chambers that displace the shock over a broad spectrum. All of this is built into the stock of the Triumph Bone Collector, to give shooters better performance and comfort every time out on a hunt. The FlexTech Stock with SIMS LimbSaver* Recoil Pad absorbs shock and vibration and reduces felt recoil by 43%.
- Reversible Hammer Extension -- The Bone Collector’s Reversible Hammer Extension makes for easy cocking, for both left- and right-handed hunters.
- The American-made Triumph Bone Collector is backed by the famous T/C Lifetime Warranty, protecting your investment for a lifetime of hunts.
- Quick Load Accurizor -- Quick Load Accurizor (QLA®), is yet another T/C technology that is standard on all T/C muzzleloaders. QLA makes loading simple and fast. Unlike other muzzleloaders, QLA allows the hunter or shooter to quickly and easily load their muzzleloader by incorporating a false muzzle design into the end of the barrel. In the midst of the hunt, QLA can help save you precious time when loading that second shot.