Federal Premium Now Offers Combo Packs
ANOKA, Minnesota - July 06, 2016 - Federal Premium Ammunition is pleased to announce a new option for those seeking one solution for both training and personal defense: HST Practice & Defend Combo Packs. The ammunition line combines realistic practice and value with the industry’s leading personal defense load, HST. Shipments of this new product are now being delivered to dealers.
Several years ago, Federal Premium invented this concept, joining personal defense ammunition and ballistically matched training loads in one convenient, affordable package with Practice & Defend Combo Packs. This year, the company has made these products even better by combining top-of-the line HST loads with American Eagle training rounds.
Features & Benefits
- HST bullet design delivers industry-leading performance in FBI protocol testing (Not applicable to 380 Auto offering)
- American Eagle FMJ target rounds provide consistent accuracy
- Grain weights of both loads match for familiar feel and realistic practice (Not applicable to 380 Auto offering)
- Combination allows effective training and personal defense
- Available in 380 Auto, 9mm Luger, 40 S&W and 45 Auto
- 100 rounds of target ammunition and 20 rounds of HST Personal Defense
Part No. / Description / MSRP
- PAE38099HST / 380 Auto 99-grain HST/95-grain FMJ / $80.95
- PAE9124HST / 9mm Luger 124 grain HST/FMJ / $67.95
- PAE40180HST / 40 S&W 180 grain HST/FMJ / $84.95
- PAE45230HST / 45 Auto 230 grain HST/FMJ / $96.95
- Federal Premium is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. For more information on Federal Premium, go to www.federalpremium.com.
About Vista Outdoor Inc.
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products, and has a portfolio of well-recognized brands that provides consumers with a wide range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products for individual outdoor recreational pursuits. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide. Vista Outdoor is headquartered in Utah and has manufacturing operations and facilities in 13 U.S. States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico along with international customer service, sales and sourcing operations in Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe and New Zealand. For news and information visit www.vistaoutdoor.com or follow us on Twitter @VistaOutdoorInc and Facebook at
Featured Image: shootingillustrated.com